Okay, this was fun. It really was. I had to actually THINK about it and while the order may be off a bit, these ARE my top 10. So here we go
10. Takenaga Oda from Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge (or Wallflower for you non-Japanese speaking folk). Takenaga is from a well-to-do family and believes in family honor. But he really doesn't believe in being coerced into doing what he's told. I love Takenaga because, while he's hot and he knows it, he's also humble and very down to earth :3
9. Arsene Lupin the 3rd from...well, Lupin the 3rd XD He's the main character. There are so many reasons to love Lupin, the topmost being that he has jokes and schemes up his sleeves, but he's also a good guy at heart. Lupin belongs to Monkey Punch
8. Sho Fuwa from Skip!Beat. Sho is a bit of a jackass, but his looks make up for it and he really does have a heart somewhere under all that vanity. Even though he says he isn't in love with Kyoko (the main character of Skip!Beat), it's obvious he is. But at this point, Kyoko would just kind of like to see him dead. Gotta love it
7. Ren Tsuruga ALSO from Skip!Beat. Ren is mysterious and, in the beginning, a jerk. But he falls in love with Kyoko and becomes a very sweet man who won't tell Kyoko his feelings. He is the mysterious "fairy prince" that Kyoko talks about from her childhood, named Corn. He hasn't told her that yet.
6. Flynn Rider from Tangled. Flynn is a thief, a bit of a lout, and very jaded. But when he meets Rapunzel, he changes and sees that there are things out there much more important than what he has held important. I kinda love Flynn
5. Dimitri from Anastasia. Dimitri is a con artist, a young boy who grew up in the frozen streets of St. Petersburg after the Russian Revolution that killed the Romanov family and cost him his position of a servant. He is looking for an actress to play Anastasia so that he'll get the money the Dowager Empress is offering for the return of Anastasia. He doesn't bank on getting the real thing...or falling in love.
4. Leon S. Kennedy from the Resident Evil series. I can't say I know a TON about his back story. I just like him. He's aesthetically pleasing and a character that you just kind of love. A rough and tumble kind of guy if you will.
3. Klaus Heinz von dem Eberbach from From Eroica With Love. Klaus is a German NATO Major with a bad attitude and a penchant for chain-smoking. He has no art sense, and is a bit of a machine maniac. His prized possession is a Panzer tank stolen by Dorian Red Gloria, the gay and flamboyant thief known as Eroica. Later on Dorian becomes his antagonist, but it's only out of love. Klaus shows no homosexual tendencies, but you never know...Things might change ;D
2. Light Yagami of Death Note. I love Light because of his ideas of the world. Criminals should be punished and the law system needs a bit of an overhaul. Certainly, his method was very unorthodox, but you gotta love him. It's too sad that he got way too caught up in it...and ended up losing his own life (SPOILER)
1. Simon Belmont from Castlevania. I really love him, but I think a big part of why is because he looks like a muscular Light. They were drawn by the same artist, so that would explain it. But Simon just has that...bad boy edge you gotta love. And that giant whip doesn't hurt things either! LOL!
I don't own any of these characters, no matter how much I wish I did.
Blank Meme: [link]